Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Working Those Hands!

My oh my has Gavin made some great improvements with his hands the past few days! Physical therapy came on Tuesday and she worked with Gavin grabbing for toys and bringing them to his mouth, and getting his right arm (which usually hangs out at the side) to come more into the center of his body. 

Well since she has been here, Gavin has been my little super baby! He has been bringing that right arm into the center of his body so much more often, and he was swatting at his toys today on his play mat! Things that he wasn't doing a week ago he has been doing now often throughout the day! I am continually amazed by my little man! 

He is even helping me hold his bottle while I am feeding him. It is just the cutest thing!

I also want to add that Gavin is starting to gain... HEAD CONTROL! When I hold him on my chest now he can actually hold his head up off of me for a few seconds at a time! It is amazing! I didn't think that he would start to gain head control for a while, but he is definitely starting to get the hang of it now!




















Well, there's my little update for the day, this is one happy mommy right here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment