Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Two Months Old!

Oh my goodness time sure is flying by! Gavin entered our world two months ago today! I cannot believe that he is getting so big already!


We started off today by reading an article in our local newspaper (the Reading Eagle) written about our handsome little guy! We were interviewed about a week ago and they wrote an article about our amazing little guy. It was a very well written article! 


Then we went to get Gavin a temporary hearing aid! He got his BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid) on a soft band. He tends to wiggle it off of where it needs to be at times but I have to tell you all, he smiled AT me for the first time today! He has smiled in his sleep before but has never looked at me and truly smiled! And not only did he smile once when I talked to him, but a second time right after that when I spoke again! I am so glad his hearing aid seems to be working!





And lastly, big sister Ayla wanted to hold Gavin on her lap today by herself so we let her do so. She was so incredibly happy to be able to hold him all by herself! 


So after an eventful morning and afternoon, it is time for us to snuggle up and relax for the rest of the night! I hope everyone is having as great of a day as we are!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment